JBH3

on on on on !

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Johor Bahru Hash House Harriers 2230

RUN NO: 2230
WHEN: 06th July 11
HARES: TAN CHIN GU 012-7985863/TAN BOO LAI 019-7795041
WHERE: TAMAN SETIA INDAH
HOW: From Taman Daya, drive past Setia Indah’s guardhouse, first turning on the left, turn left.Go straight, second turning on your left , turn left & look for HHH signs.

Runsite : Seri Austin , Date: 6th July 2011
Hares: Tan Chin Ku and Tan Bo Lai
Moh Mun Tai lah, I know this place lah. I was driving to the same old place at the one storey shop houses but when I got there there was nobody. Never mind, never mind, as usual, I called my good buddy Flinstone and not surprisingly, he kicked my arse lah and said there were hash signs all over the place. Sure enough, as I drove out, there were signs all over the place. Blame my Kwai Loh mind lah, always straight to the point, either you sleep with me or you don’t technique with women.

Alright, alright, we parked at the end of the road after the police station surrounded by residential
( and residents, young and old) and traffic on the other end. What a choice for hash run site?! Oh, I don’t mind mentioning that one of the female residents who looks 13 years old looks kind of
sweet lah.

On the first check , I went to the left but I noticed no one followed me. Few minutes later, shouts of ‘on on’ came from the right and I ran back. While running pass a pack, I did overhear a
comment ‘ Kwai Lo bodoh lah, always check to Holland’

The second check was either left or right but I noticed a light trail into the bushes ahead. As
usual, like I always say to myself, if I set the run, I would go that way. I did. Why can’t I just put on a Chinaman cap once in a while? Another good run back.

The running terrain was pretty much palm oil plantation, trail started zig zaging before taking us deep in before we realized we were too far away. Third check was still long way from home,
that’s what my gps said. It said left to go home but then I said to myself , this can’t be too easy, its got to be right.

So here comes a Kwai Lo way behind the pack led by Lau Chee, Si Beh Song, Iron Man finishing
the 12 km run. Wait a minute, my gps says 15km. Ok lah, if you include the bodoh checking and
the Kwai Lo Holland thingy, it should be about right lah. This run was too long lah especially for
the slow running bastards who got out almost at 8 pm.

I noticed the circle was moved back further inwards away from the hustling and bustling human
life. I scan around and noticed that our On Sec was the only Sweet Char Boh around. That gives
me some inspiration to sing my ‘ Chi eh char boh chin chia sui…..’ . GM took the circle and
mentioned that we were praised by Lion City and Seletar for the good Quad do. The circle was
then handed to the broken record player, repeating and repeating. I think you have to treat the
tumour by cutting off old dry skins first (plural, not one but many).

I don’t think we have been to this place at Taman Daya. The duck and chicken was pretty good. It was also very close to my favorite Goldmine Philippines paradise. What am I talking about, I am in Philippines now. Chinese saying, ‘why buy fish when you are in the middle of the ocean’ .
Anyway, thanks to the good hares for the good do, free makan etc etc. You better bring 10 ringgit for the makan next week, I got to save for a few BMWs in Philippines lah…..
On On
Moh Mun Tai

Johor Bahru Hash Chapters

JB HHH - Wednesday – Mixed ; 6.00pm (Founded : January 1967) by A. Lammers.Beer : CARLSBERG GUEST FEE: RM10-00 Contacts: Ice Cream Tel : 019-7711556.



TANJUNG PETRI HHH – Monday – Men ; 6.00pm (Founded : 9-11-1979)Beer : TIGER GUEST FEE: RM20-00 Contacts: Jaya Botak Tel : 019-7705007.



GUNUNG PULAI HHH – Tuesday – Men ; 6.00pm (Founded : 8-12-1998) by Koh Teng Chu.Beer : CARLSBERG GUEST FEE: RM20-00 Contacts: OKC GM Tel : 016-7120355.



JB HASH HOUSE HAZARDS – Thursday – Men; 6.00pm (Founded : 11-4-1996) by Simon Chan.Beer : TIGER GUEST FEE: RM20-00 Contacts: Lim Seng Bok Tel : 019-778 5577



KULAI HHH – Friday – Mixed ; 6.00pm (Founded : 2-3-1978) by Lam Chon Fa.Beer : CARLSBERG GUEST FEE: RM10-00 Contact: Ikan Bilis +6019 778 9925.



KOJAK HASH - Run every 2nd Friday of the month Mixed :5.30pm (Founded : 14th Aug 2009)By Moh Man Tai . RM 20.Contact : Moh Man Tai Tel : 012-7103306



JCSC HHH - Run every last Friday of the month – Mixed ; 6.00pm (Founded : 28-12-2007) .Beer : Tiger. GUEST FEE: RM20-00 Contacts: Bernard Tel : 016-7233330.



JB BICYCLE HASH - Friday -Mixed .5.30pm.Founded GM Lee Fook Heng ,Contact : Mongol Yap Tel : +6016 723 1331.



JB CITY HASH – Saturday – Mixed ; 5.30pm (Founded : 1-1-1994)by K.Y. Teh.Beer : CARLSBERG GUEST FEE: RM15-00 Contacts:Disco Singh Tel : 012-700 2868



KOTA TINGGI HHH – Sunday - Mixed ; 5.30pm (Founded on 31-12-1990) by James Ooi.Beer : CARLSBERG GUEST FEE: RM10-00 Contacts: KCB Tel : 019-770 4676.



SKUDAI HHH - Sunday- Mixed : 5:45pm. Guest Free : RM 10 .Contact : Double V 013-7754382.

.....

Sportsviews

Bookmark and Share

Followers

Powered By Blogger